We are COVID Secure
We are back and ready for business!
To protect our staff and customers we have made some changes to the way we work.
New sanitation practices and policies
We have always pride ourselves on our hygiene practices so we will be pleased to offer the same high standard of our tools and treatment areas with additional measures in place for COVID19 such as:
- Hand sanitiser will be available at reception and in each treatment area.
- Disposable towels will be used for treatments.
- Disposable hand towels will be provided in the wash facilities.
- 1 meter social distance rule.
- Perspex screening between client and therapist for manicure treatments.
- Staff will wear PPE for all treatments.
- All of our treatment rooms are steamed and cleaned with surgical spirit.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
Intake forms & patch testing
Your therapist will call you prior to your appointment with us to go through a simple consultation update and health screening.
Due to our four month closure we will need to complete new patch tests for clients wanting tanning, tinting or lash services.
Occupancy limits and spacing requirements
We have implemented 1 meter social distancing between clients and will only be accepting 3 clients at one time into the salon.
Appointments must be booked in advance you can do this by the following methods:
- Phone. 01494 766468
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online. www.graceellenbeauty.co.uk
- In salon you may book your appointment in salon at reception.
If you have an existing gift voucher with us that has expired over the lockdown period please email email@example.com and one of our team will add the balance to your account.
Gift vouchers are also available to purchase online in our shop or in salon.
Course of treatments
If you have an existing treatment course with us that has been effected over the lockdown period please call us and one of our team will be happy to help.